- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
A pass in Karnataka SSLC examination or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Karnataka State P.U.E. Department
The applicant should satisfy all other condition set by the State P.U.E. Department and the College.
Students passed Std. X or equivalent examination in foreign countries /Foreign Nationals have to obtain Eligibility Certificate from The Director, P.U.E. Department, Bangalore, before securing admission.
- Original SSLC or Equivalent marks card.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the School last attended
- Original Conduct Certificate
- SC/ST/Backward Class and minority Certificate from the Tahsildar by reservation Category Students.
- Eligibility Certificate (applicable for Non-Karnataka students only)
Regular attendance is mandatory. No Student shall absent himself/herself from the classes without the prior permission of the principal. Students missing any class for unacceptable reasons will have to pay a fine.